Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Over it?

I don't know, I may just be trying to psyche myself out but I feel like I'm over going back to NYC or anywhere for that matter. I mean if I get to go back ... woo hoo, but if I don't, I don't know how much I care anymore. It's been such a rough ride, I'm tired and feel comfortable now. Problem is the job hunt in T.O. sucks ass, especially for my field...hmmm. London's still on my mind but even that...maybe I'm not supposed to move and this was my sign??!!!

I don't know, I don't know anything anymore. T.O.'s a bore, NY is a pain, London is expensive and far, I don't know if I even want to do PR anymore...God, indecisiveness is a bitch!!!

What I do know...I need a vacation on a beach with nothing to do but sleep, swim, tan and drink. I know I love my hair. I know that I am so done with someone it's not even funny. I know I need a home and I know that I need to be settled, ASAP!

No comments: