Monday, December 31, 2007

Insurance

Checklist on how to make Janet's 2008 better than 2007:

1. New look (check, with my new haircut)
2. New job (check, either with NY or TO or UK)
3. No more dwelling on the past (what's done is done)
4. Getting over people (so over it that its burnt to a damn crisp)
5. Meeting new, lovely boys (god, NY resolution)
6. Learning that the only person I need to prove anything to is myself (still working on that on)
7. Paying off some debt (let's pray for this one)
8. Re-inventing my faith
9. Stop thinking everyone is STUPID and ANNOYING
10. Learning to actually let my feelings out (without the consumption of alcohol)

Some items will be easier than others, while some are damn near impossible (ie. # 7-10) but I will try. I am happy 2007 is over since it was officially the worst year of my 28 years and am truly excited to start fresh with all new opportunities. As I inch closer to 30, I am no longer scared but happy that I am leaving my 20's behind!

No comments: