Wednesday, December 19, 2007

An Ode to La Dolce Vita


No, I'm not saying my life is beautiful, I'm saying goodbye and farewell to my Dolce Vita booties. Somehow I broke the heel last night (look at how thick and huge so no clue). I also don't have the heel since I didn't realize until I got out of the cab that it was broken!! This sucks large considering that they were expensive and I've literally worn them about 10 times due to the crazy pain they give me!!

But alas, someone out there loves me...actual Joel loves me. The wonderful customer service rep is sending me a new pair as soon as I return my broken ones. The ironic part is...if I was in NY I could just GO to the store to return them...goddamn immigration!!!

So this is a goodbye to the original pair and a HELLO to the brand spanking new pair. Now if only I could get a cleaned up version of my vintage YSLs. (Sorry, I like to talk about them at all times.)

No comments: