Thursday, December 13, 2007

Unconditional Love

Everyday, my love for the greatest Chan (pronounced Shawn, please don't fight me on this) Marshall grows deeper and deeper. Beautiful woman, beautiful soul, beautiful voice, beautiful lyrics, beautiful pain. So simple, music stripped down to its bare essentials.

Funny, in this picture she reminds me of so many women in New York, obviously strolling around East Village, LES and Willyburg but so many beautiful women with their equally beautiful men. Ahh, how we all dream to be hip, successful, stylish, in love and living in NYC. Oh wait, maybe that's just my dream.

Once I wanted to be the greatest
No wind or waterfall could stall me
And then came the rush of the flood
Stars of night turned deep to dust


I want to be a good woman
And I want for you to be a good man
And this is why I will be leaving
And this is why I can't see you no more

2 comments:

jessica said...

i love her more than life

NY soundtrack

little one said...

it reminds me of NY so much it's sickening, more than BSS for some reason.

when i'm down, i remind myself of that lovely night and it makes me a bit happier!!