Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Highlights of the weekend:
- Having undercover cops come into Ed's since J had to break in
- Drinking a 40 in
(FYI: I don't drink beer) Tompkins Square Park
- Not getting the "private party" line
- Swaying at Sway when it was supposed to be an "early" night
- Meeting a new German friend who I can visit in
- Discovering I have a husband in T.O.
- Rekindling my friendship with someone I adore and missed
So much fun, sad part is I get really lonely when people leave. Happened with Rachel, happened last weekend and will happen this weekend when my BFF Googs comes. Why can't you all just stay here with me??!!!
Here's some pics...I GUARANTEED had more fun this weekend than ALL of you!!!
xoxo to J & J, come back real soon!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Friday, April 11, 2008
I bought myself pleather leggings, they are so tight I can barely get them on and off. I think I may be getting a gut which sucks b/c the only way to stop that is to do sit ups which I hate and can't really do.
My cousin's here from T.O. We're all going out. Have a great weekend wherever you are!
Monday, April 7, 2008
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella (guilty pleassure)
- Cat Power (every week)
- Kings of Leon (again)
- Bellini Martinis
- Mayle, Elizabeth and James, The Row, Chloe Handbags
- My parents and bro
- My bestest girl and boy friends
- A washer and dryer in my condo
- A floor you can walk on without slippers
My Friday was a bit ridonculous. I met up with Laura who was here from T.O. for a weekend for Paulie's bday. We started at Hotel Gansevoort which was so so, typical NYC pretentiousness. I ended up jumping out of cab since they were going the opposite way and somehow ended up at Beatrice, again, by myself for hours. Saturday was recuperation since I was so tired from Friday especially considering I had taken the red eye home that morning.
Ended up talking to lots of my besties from T.O. to catch up on the past couple of weeks and Michelle...seriously stop with the bender, I'm still recuperating from mine in December. Lots of people coming down too for visits...too lovely!!
I have many wants right now, all material things. I haven't shopped in ages...I'm serious. I'm trying to get settled into my home and it's taking all my funds. I need new platforms, new shorts, new jeans, new tops, new bags, new sunglasses, new everything!! God.