Monday, January 7, 2008

Gawker has My <3

I love this website more than I love NY itself or my life and anything/one in it. Sorry, confused as to how to post links so just copy and paste.

1. So funny due to the irony this plays with myself.
http://gawker.com/5002000/can-career-girls-be-anything-other-than-magazine-editors-please

2. Hilarious, just plain hilarious!
http://gawker.com/5002012/the-last-man-on-the-lower-east-side

ALERT: I KNOW EVERYONE JUST CARES BUT I CAN'T DEAL WITH CONSTANTLY BEING ASKED ABOUT 5X A DAY. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN BUT PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHEN I AM LEAVING, OR IF I AM LEAVING, OR HOW I AM LEAVING. IF I LEAVE YOU WILL KNOW BECAUSE YOU WILL NO LONGER SEE ME. I WON'T EVEN TELL ANYONE I'M LEAVING I'LL JUST VANISH. IF I CAN'T LEAVE YOU WILL KNOW BECAUSE I WILL STILL BE HERE SO PLEASE, EVERYONE STOP ASKING ME. IT GIVES ME ANXIETY AND HEARTBURN AND INSOMNIA SO STOP, PLEASE I'M BEGGING FOR MY OWN SANITY, STOP ASKING!!!! TRUST ME IF THERE IS NEWS, YOU WILL KNOW!!!

No comments: