Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Daily Conversation...March 26, 2008

So I've decided to post daily a stupid conversation that I have with someone, usually the stupidness is caused by me, not because I'm dumb, no, no, I'm smart, I read, I write but sometimes, I'm tired and I don't know and I say things like below. This usually happens at work, imagine the beauty of sitting beside me for 8 hours a day!

Janet: Hey Francis, I am going to cook dinner tonight b/c I'm broke

Francis: Ok, what are you going to cook?

Janet: Um, chicken but can I put chicken in the oven?

Francis: What? What kind of chicken?

Janet: Oh, you know a chicken breast, I mean if I go buy a chicken breast can I put it in the oven? I mean like if I marinate it and stuff.

Francis: Silence for 5 seconds as he stares at me dumbfounded, did you seriously just ask me that?

Janet: Yeah, I'm just asking b/c I usually bbq on the Foreman. What?! I don't know that's why I'm asking!

Francis: Wow, you're the marrying type!

Janet: Whatever Francis, I'm just not domestic!!!!

Next day....

Francis: Did you cook the chicken?

Janet: Nah, fuck it I went and bought chicken cooked.

Whatever!

No comments: