Monday, September 8, 2008

I Weep for the Things That Make Me Smile

Topshop entering New York this October, drool since their Fall/Winter 2008 Look Book is to die for, DIE! Take a look here. Guaranteed this is where 99% of my money is going to. The rest of the photos are just things I have my little eyes on.

Also, now in love with Bijules. Everyone's probably heard of this but me but hey, sometimes late to the bandwagon is better than never. Have a looksy.

Really though, all I really need is a new pair of boots. Whether it be Fiorentini and Baker, N.D.C., Frye or the ones below, I don't care, I just need a damn pair. Oh and the MJ but that's a given now, along with many more due to my righteous connection.

What is it so wrong that material possessions make me happy and giddy and feel all warm all over? At least I admit it and don't deny it. Thank God my PO from Karen Walker for fall has come in, hopefully this will tie me over until my wallet gets replenished.

Happy shopping and loving.




Alexander Wang Diffusion Line

Devotte Black Lace Up Boots


Marc Jacobs Bag

E&J Plaid Cape

No comments: