Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Inconvenient Truth

Anyone that knows me knows my undying love of polar bears. They're my favorite animal, I adopted one for a past special person and if I had money, I would give much to save them from drowning. They are facing a cruel death and I just can't deal. I mean what, there's like a polar bear graveyard at the bottom of the Arctic? Uh!!! 

Being from Canada I've learned that Canadians are much more conscious of the environment and doing this to preserve it. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE recycles, we all compost, I personally never litter and last time I was in TO, I saw more bikes than ever!!! Since living in NYC I've realized that the majority of my fellow residents here care little or none about the environment. I mean my work doesn't really recycle, there are very little recycling bins around the city and people really just don't practice too much conservation. It's quite sad.

Oh well, one more thing to be proud of about being Canadian. 

Look at this poor little fella. Shoot me and put me out of my misery.


No comments: