Monday, September 8, 2008

Drool, Sigh, Heart..

Fashion Week in New York City will only leave you weak, breathless, hungover, begging and pleading for more. But amazing things comes out of it. . A couple of my favorites that I have time to post are below. You can take a look at the complete collections at style.com, links provided!

Loved Rag & Bone for awhile but after seeing this complete collection, they have reached ultimate status for me. Blazers looked amazing and loved all the little stovepipe pants with throws of leather and floral. Have a looksy.



Golden boy of fashion, Alexander Wang proved once again why he is worth all the hype...silk, leather, cotton, color...drool!!! Cannot, CANNOT wait for the shoes. Old news I know but I was made aware a couple of weeks ago by my lovely fashion friend so I'm uber excited.


Sigh to it all.

No comments: