Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Conversations with the Old Man

J: You working late tonight?
E: I threw out my back.
J: Why because you're old?
E: Painkillers are amazing.
J: Can you save me some? Our next night out, save them.
E: Ahhhhmazing. Muzle relaxers are amazing.
J: Wow, you really are fucked.
E: How old are you?
J: Old, 29, but you're older.  
E: Ok, ok, next year. (I went to sleep so didn't reply)

Next Day
J: Huh? Next Year? Wtf are you talking about? Did you sleep?
E: Yeah 5 hours, you need 8?
J: No 6, when are you back after your travels?
E: 3 weeks.
J: Where you going?
E: LA, London, Dublin
J: Wow you're sooo cool man. You should take me somewhere.
E: Wow, cool yeah, cool man.

???????????????????????????????????

I have no clue!!!! Every time is so damn funny I just have to share. Seriously, I never get anyof our conversations that happen over texting. I have no clue if it's b/c translation gets lost in texting or just b/c neither of us has any clue. I think it maybe the latter.

No comments: