Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Finds/Loves

Shopping is always fun and I've discovered/bought a couple of new loves:
  • Acne boyfriend jeans, so, so, so, baggy and odd to wear after skin tight skinny jeans but love the bagginess around the ass and how it gets all tapered and tight into cuffs at the bottom
  • Kate Moss for Top Shop silk teal dress
  • Rogan for Target white and black leopard print shorts
I've also decided to become a cheesy prepster this summer polo button down shirts and sperry topsiders and all. Boat shoes on hipsters...not so cool, boat shoes on real prepsters...awesome.

This woman below is amazing and I also love the photo with the bridge in the background and the jutted out patio roof that envelops her like an umbrella. She's not dressed outlandish or incredibly beautiful, it just suits her and I really love. This is a little piece of heaven for me from my fav. daily blog, The Sartorialist. He is God.

No comments: